Blogmas Day 9 – This Time Next Year Tag
Hey everyone and welcome to Blogmas Day 9!!
Today I’m going to be doing the ‘This Time Next Year Tag’, which was created by the very lovely Sarah who also tagged me to do it. You can find her right here
So here are the rules for you all;
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Write your goals for next year
- Write how you’re going to achieve your goals
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to share their goals
- Then if you wish in 365 days write a post for everyone to see if you have been successful or not!
These are my Goals for next year…
This Time Next Year – I will have learnt to drive
I’m going to achieve this by getting off my bum and getting the confidence from somewhere!
This Time Next Year – I will have lost more weight
I’m going to achieve this by eating less pizza!
This Time Next Year – I will have Excersised more
I’m going to achieve this by going swimming more or even just walking more
I am tagging;
Hope you enjoyed the tag and I will see all tomorrow for Day 10!