Blogmas Day 12 Things to do at Christmas
Hello everyone and welcome to Blogmas Day 12!
I must say, this month is going super quick, before we know it were be all tucked into bed ready to have an awesome Christmas Day!
Today I just wanted to make a little list of some ideeas on what to do in the festive season
- Make Paper Chains – I don’t know about anyone else, but as a child I used to adore making paper chains and putting them up in my room! It’s something I still do now with my Children and let’s face it, you’re never too old to enjoy a simple craft!
- Baking – It’s a must at Christmas. We always bake Mince Pies and Sausage Rolls in December and there are some really simple recipes out there if you’re not a pro in the kitchen.
- A letter to Santa – A really fun idea, even if you’re not a child it’s always a giggle to do one on behalf of a friend or a partner just to see the reply you get back! Also look out for tomorrow’s post which is very much connected to this….
- Wrapping Party – again something you can do with the kids or even as adults! You get all the presents that need wrapping (obviously not the ones for the people there) tons of wrapping paper, bows etc and let everyone wrap. You clearly need snacks, a Christmas film and drinks to make it more fun but it gets everyone in the spirit and it also teaches the kids how to wrap too!
- Making Christmas cards – There are now so many places which do tons of crafty bits for making your own cards, hobbycraft is one of my favourites. It just makes your cards that bit more special, plus its rewarding knowing you put effort into creating something for someone.
- A Christmas Box for a chosen charity – This could be for the kids at your local hospital, the homeless or the elderly etc. Just fill a box with essentials. For example if you were doing a box for Children you could put in some paper, pens and a little toy. For the homeless you could put in some little chocolates and maybe a blanket, or for the elderly maybe some stamps and a nice letter set. Anything really that could make someone smile on Christmas Day.
So that’s my list. I hope that you enjoyed reading some of these and that they might even come in handy? I will see you all tomorrow for Blogmas Day 13.