My Favourite Video Games

So now it’s out there that Im a proud gamer I thought it only fitting to invite you to see what my all – time favourite video games are. Now I still play these and I will play them over and over at time. I just never get bored of playing any of these and for me that’sย  a sure fire sign that its the game for me.

Lets get started shall we?!

Dragon age Origins

20170108_130150

This is by far my favourite game ever. I adore RPG’S and this is one of the greatest out there, check the trailer out here

The Sims

20170108_130123

Now I’ve said “The Sims” on this one because they are all awesome. I’m currently playing The Sims 4 because I got it for Christmas, but I love it so far! Check out the trailer here

Minecraft

20170108_130131

If you haven’t heard of Minecraft then where have you been hiding?! We all play Minecraft in this household and for me it’s a game I can just chill out to. Check out the trailer here

Grand Theft Auto – San Andreas

20170108_130103

This is a legend of a game. Yes it’s an older one, but honestly I have never had as much as a game as I have with this one. Hours upon hours gameplay too! Check out the trailer here

World of Warcraft

20170108_130019

Ah World of Warcraft. I sub for a few months then I unsub and come back after a break. Even still it’s up there with my favourite games and I still adore it all these years later. Check the trailer out here

Bioshock

20170108_130114

It’s a game that will make you jump. Therefore it’s good enough for me. Normally I don’t play many shooters, but I’ll always make an exception for this series! Check out the trailer here

Fallout 3

20170108_130053

My favourite one out of the series. Again another RPG, but this is up there with the greats. I also love the whole back story and enviroments! Check out the trailer here

Dragon Age Inquisition

20170108_130141

Currently playing this. Its gonna be a winner because I love the studio Bioware, they are the kings and queens of RPG’S and again it’s Dragon age. It’s also a really huge game with a vast open world, nothing better than riding your mount in an open world RPG. Check out the trailer here

So that’s my Favourite Games. Would love to know what your’s are so be sure to let me know in the comments section!

Claire xoxo

1. thecoffeemom0617

January 8, 2017 at 4:25 pm

I used to play WoW way back in the day. I loved it but can’t justify the monthly cost anymore. I recently started playing Final Fantasy 15 and it is amazing! I’ve always been a fan of the franchise though. I was tempted to maybe play Dragon Age next though ๐Ÿ™‚

1. thatmummarocks

January 8, 2017 at 4:32 pm

Dragon age is amazing you won’t regret it! I love final fantasy, haven’t had a chance to play the new one yet! Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜Š

2. kwenzqoatl

January 8, 2017 at 7:59 pm

I was obsessed with Dragon Age Inquisition when it came out. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

1. thatmummarocks

January 8, 2017 at 8:00 pm

It’s so good to find someone who loves that game as much I do! Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜Š

3. leahhprescott

January 9, 2017 at 5:06 pm

I used to play WOW when I was younger,then Bioshock and Fallout with my ex if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have played anything beyond The Sims. I am obsessed,I am addicted and I need help!

1. thatmummarocks

January 9, 2017 at 7:15 pm

Haha! Embrace the gamer within! Thanks for reading x

1. leahhprescott

January 9, 2017 at 9:18 pm

I want to get into gaming so much more but with Willow I never find time to! Even Sims is a distant memory and I used to play it every single day x

4. Chloe

January 23, 2017 at 10:00 am

You’re a woman after my own heart! Sims, WoW, Minecraft and Fallout are my faves.

– Chloe
    chloetommo.co.uk
    xoxo

5. alittlereader

January 24, 2017 at 2:42 am

I have to say I find Minecraft rather boring and I think I might be the only one because so many people love it haha! I just can’t get into it, but creating a house for hourssssssssssss on Sims totally entertains me :’) the old ones are the best I think – Sarah xoxo

6. theradrobbie

January 27, 2017 at 12:43 am

This is a good list with some pretty good games! I remember a lot of GTA: San Andreas, the plot in it was great and I remember trying to investigate all the ‘myths’ involved in the world. I used to play a LOT of Minecraft in the past, but not so much anymore because I feel as if I’ve played it a bit too much if that makes sense. Fallout and Sims of course, are absolutely fantastic franchises as well. I grabbed Dragon Age: Inquisition quite a while back from the PS Store because it was the free game of the month once I believe, or possibly it was on offer. For some reason though, I never actually got around to playing it properly when I know that I should? I played the opening 2 hours of it, loved it, and just didn’t continue. It’s a shame really, I should try and play it again at some point.

1. thatmummarocks

February 1, 2017 at 6:57 pm

Glad you enjoyed it! You really should give DAI another go, you won’t regret it!

7. Hannah Fearless

February 15, 2017 at 11:23 pm

Dragon age inquisition is a great pick!!