5 Ways to Feel Good
Today I wanted to do a feel good post. As most of us know January can be a rather dull month. Christmas is over, everyone is back at school and work and for some of us it can leave us feeling somewhat deflated? So I came up with this post, to really give you all some ideas on how to pick yourself up and make you feel good again.
- Listening to Music – Music is my escape. If I ever feel a little low then I’ll put my headphones on and get lost in some music. Why not go onto youtube and see if there’s any new bands to discover? You’ll never know what your find and enjoy!
- Talk to your favourite people – Nothing uplifts someone more than talking to someone who has the ability to cheer you up. Usually I’d talk to my husband about something amusing, if his not around I’ll turn to my best friend and my blogger friends. It tends to take your mind off of the bad and it leaves you feeling a bit better.
- Peace – Bare with me on this one as some of you may have kids like myself. But just find 5 minutes to go in your bedroom, lay down, close your eyes and deep breath’s. I’ve been doing this recently and it’s helping with keeping me calm, it also helps you think straighter. Just 5 minutes of this can make all the difference.
- Have a ‘Me’ day – Probably the most enjoyable of all these. I’m talking; a bubble bath, candles, chocolate, paint your nails and just make yourself feel great, it can do wonders for confidence and it will lift your mood in an instant.
- Think Positive thoughts – Sometimes easier said then done, however it can make all the difference. If you find yourself thinking about negative thoughts, take the negative and replace them with postive thoughts instead. If you have a holiday booked then do some planning, think about a day out or even better, plan some days out for later on in the year, anything that you can look forward to!
I hope these were useful to some of you and that they may help, even if just a little!