Goals By 50
I’ve always had a list of things that I want to have done by the time I’m 50, call it a bucket list if you will. I love making future plans, to me having something to always look forward to makes the bad days look a little more bright.
Some of these goals are very cliche, but others I feel may surprise you!
- Travel to Orlando – Anyone that knows me knows where my dream holiday destination is and that’s Orlando. I keep saying that one day I will go and I will. For me it’s just a matter of timing, I want the kids to be old enough to really appreciate all that Orlando has to offer and I want to be able to give them the opportunity to go on any ride that they so wish because it is alot of money for a family of 4 and I’d just like everything to be perfect!
- Attend a Festival – I have never been to a big festival and I want to change that before my body can’t hack it anymore!
- Ride in a Hot Air Balloon – A more simple goal I think! I imagine the views up there would be amazing to see and it’s something I’ve always wanted to do!
- Visit Graceland – A surprise one! I am an Elvis fan and I find everything about him fascinating, so to go pay my respects and to visit the place where he lived most of his life really really appeals to me.
- Get a tattoo – Now, I have been wanting to get a tattoo for a long time. It’s something I keep putting off because I’m not that great with pain. Rather then focus on the tattoo I instead decide to focus on how painful it will be…and I need to get out of that mindset!
- Buy a house – I’d love to buy a house at some point. At the moment though funds just aren’t making that a viable option!
- Learn to drive – Me and Driving have a love/hate relationship. You will know this if you’ve read my post ‘My Fear of Driving’ and you will also know how it just makes me anxious at the thought of yet another test. But I need to do it and one day I will do it.
- Attend San Diego Comic Con – Big dreams and all that! I’m geeky, I think comic cons are amazing, so why not wish to go to the biggest one of them all right?!
- Whale Watching – I love whales. Their probably up there with my all time favourite animals, so I’d love nothing better then to go on a boat and watch them in action.
- Visit Las Vegas – Some people love it, some people hate it. Personally I think it’s great and would love to just experience that atmosphere of it all and maybe just get remarried by Elvis in a drive – thru chapel…..maybe.
I’ve only listed 10 Goals today, I could go on forever and ever but I wanted to keep it short! As always I would love to hear your goals/bucket list in the comments below.