Blogger’s Tribe Christmas Tag
As some of you may be aware I am a part of the team that run the Twitter account *Bloggers Tribe* and this year for our blogmas we decided to invite people to take part in our Christmas Tag and each person’s tag is being putting up everyday over on our blog..you can find that right here if you wish to keep up to date!
On the 3rd December my tag was published on that blog and I thought today I would share it on my own blog!
• Put on our Christmas playlist on Spotify (link here) to listen to while answering!
• Answer our 12 questions
• Add two questions of your own
• Have a Christmas Drink and/or snack
• Tag 4 more bloggers to take part
• Take a picture in your favourite Christmas jumper and send it to us for our Round up post! We want to see everyone who takes part! (Photo doesn’t have to include your face if you don’t want it to – just take a pic of your jumper)
1. When did you start thinking about Christmas? Christmas has always been a big thing to me but ever since I’ve had my kids its just gotten that bit more exciting, I mean I start listening to Christmas songs in October!
2. What has been your most memorable Christmas present to date (good or bad!)? It has to be when I was a teenager, like 13 I think. My brother gave me my Christmas present and it just so happened to be a present that I brought him for his birthday…a CD rack!
3. Do you have any Christmas Traditions? So many! I would literally be here all day if I told you all of them but one of my favourites is our traditions on Christmas Eve new PJs, new bedding and plenty of treats in the evening.
4. What is the greatest Christmas film of them all? This is a hard question because I have so many favourites. I’ll have to go with Santa Claus The Movie though, I grew up with that film and it reminds me of my childhood.
5. You have an empty seat at your table on Christmas Day – who do you invite and why? Can be absolutely anyone! Gonna have to say Katie and Jordanne, I’d make them share a seat so they could both be at the table, but it would be an absolute blast having them there!
6. Where in your house does your Christmas Tree go each year? Our main tree goes in the living room in the corner. I always have to push the sofas back though to make room for all the many presents!
7. Name the top 3 songs on your Christmas Party Playlist. Shakin Stevens – Merry Christmas Everyone, Band Aid – Do they know its Christmas, Slade – Merry Christmas.
8. Who is the hardest person you’ve ever had to buy a Christmas present for? Men in general! Like I always find Men really hard to buy for, there’s only so many pairs of socks you can buy someone!
9. When do you eat your Christmas Dinner, and what is on the menu? We usually sit down to eat around 1pm and we have Turkey, Stuffing, Roast Potatoes, Mash, Roasted Parsnips, Pigs in Blankets, Sprouts, Carrots, Brocolli and Gravy.
10. What’s your favourite Christmas quote? SAAAAANNNTTTAAA (Elf Quote)
11. Are you a wrapping paper person, or boxes and bags? Or are you a mix? I have to say I’m a real mix, if it’s pretty then I’m getting it haha!
12. What makes Christmas so special to you? Family. Just being with my loved ones makes it special for me, oh and the food…food is essential!
What is your favourite thing to eat at Christmas?
What’s your favourite part of Christmas Day?
Take a break you’ve earned it! Grab yourself a gingerbread flavoured Hot chocolate and a mince pie!
I would like to tag
1. Mel – littlemissmelanie.com
2. Two Brits – two-brits.com
3. Caroline – youcancallmecaz.blogspot.co.uk
4. Emmy – EmmyWritesAbout.com
5. Abi – ramblingsofablonde.co.uk
Please feel free to take part in this tag and spread the word!